Bitpay is worthless - Bitcoins

Post Top Ad

loading...

Thursday 7 June 2018

Bitpay is worthless

Bitpay is worthless
/u/ShootTheMoon

I was so excited to use bitcoin to pay for the first time today. The app I wanted offered a subscription via bitcoin, so I wanted to pay in bitcoin to support the adoption of the currency.

Will, I am offered to pay in bitpay, okay. Wait, coinbase does not work with bitpay? WTF. Guess I'll pay with my local wallet Exodus. But wait, bitpay does not work with exodus? WTF. Bitpay only works with a select few wallets, and does not even offer an address to pay the account. Fail. Guess I'll just pay with credit card. Bitpay is a waste of time.

submitted by /u/ShootTheMoon
[link] [comments]
RSS Feed

Reddit

IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

loading...

Post Top Ad