Just bought my first bitcoin/Bringing awareness - Bitcoins

Post Top Ad

loading...

Wednesday 13 June 2018

Just bought my first bitcoin/Bringing awareness

Just bought my first bitcoin/Bringing awareness
/u/Martinnezz

I've just bought my first bitcoin also I think there should be more awareness about the fact that the technology behind blockchain is one of the most innovative projects since the internet.

Did we know in the nineties that UBER could become such a succes?

I am not here to give any financial advice because nobody can predict the future. Maybe this is not the bottom, maybe bitcoin will not be the cryptocurrency at the end, who knows? The only thing i am sure of is the fact that blockchain technology will survive.

The only advice i'd like to give here is to do as much research as possible. Because i am sure that 50 % in this sub can't even explain what blockchain really means...

  • ONLY BRINGING AWARENESS-

Have a good one guys! :)

submitted by /u/Martinnezz
[link] [comments]
RSS Feed

Reddit

IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

loading...

Post Top Ad